|Job title :||CNC Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€20.00 - €23.00 per hour|
|Job Reference :||SYN2694_1654347598|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- €18-23 per hour
- Monday-Friday (39 hours per week)
Syntech are looking for an experienced CNC Programmer to work for a specialist precision engineering business in Waterford, our client serves into many sectors including Aerospace, Medical Device and general manufacturing. The successful CNC Programmer will have the ability to carry out various work including programming online at the machine (Mills and/or Lathe's) and be able to carry out self-inspection on their parts, anyone with experience with offline CAM software would be at a distinct advantage (must be able to create a toolpath etc). Our client is all about precision so the successful CNC Programmer will need to be confident in their ability and have demonstrable experience within a precision engineering workshop.
CNC Programmer Responsibilities
- CNC Programming (CNC Mills)
- Produce parts for the medical device, aerospace, food & beverage and general engineering sectors
- Programme from a drawing
- Skilled CNC Programmer
- Can read and understand engineering drawings
- Working on 2 machines (CNC Mills) producing small batch work (10-40 off)
- Be able to produce precision parts in small/medium batch's
Precision engineering business based in Waterford, South East Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch