|Job title :||CNC Setter Operator|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£25000 - £33000 per annum + + Overtime|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2566P_1658241832|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Near Watlington
- Up to £33,000 per annum (
- 37 hour week Monday - Friday
- Overtime paid at 1.5x base rate (5 hours a week minimum available)
- Leading pension and bonus scheme
Syntech Recruitment are looking for a CNC Setter Operator for our Aerospace client based out near Watlington, Oxfordshire. Working within their machining department, you will be working on various CNC Machines to complete components production. This role also entails assembly, inspection and even some paint spraying work - so if a varied role is what you are looking for please apply!
CNC Setter Operator responsibilities:
- Set and operate 4 and 5 axis CNC milling machines
- Set and operate multi turret CNC Lathes
- Finish components via detailed deburring and fettling
- Self inspection of components using inspection hand tools
- Carry out assembly and kitting of parts when required
CNC Setter Operator Requirements:
- Experience in setting and operating CNC mills and lathes
- Experience reading engineering drawings
- Knowledge of 5S and LEAN manufacturing principles
- Capable of completing assemblies via engineering drawings
- Experience with paint spraying would be a benefit but not essential
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application. Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.