|Job title :||CNC Turner - Afternoons|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£11 - £14 per hour|
|Job Reference :||SYN2220_1588695448|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
CNC Turner Setter Operator
- £11 - £14ph (+ Shift)
- Monday - Thursday 2pm - 12:15am
- High precision Aerospace work
- 40 hours a week + OT available
We are currently looking for a CNC Turner Setter & Operator for our engineering sub-contract machine shop client in Birmingham, Midlands.
Working within the CNC Turning section, you will be working with 2/3 axis Mazak Lathes to work on high precision, aerospace components. There will also be the opportunity to work on 5 axis machines once trained.
These responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following:
- Adhering to safety regulations and procedures
- Setting & Operating 2/3/4 CNC Mazak lathes
- Self-Inspection of components using verniers, calipers etc
- Programme editing when required
- Undertaking training when required.
- Fully skilled in CNC Setting & Operating
- Proven experience setting & operating with 2/3 axis CNC lathes
- 4/5 axis experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience with cutting Inconel on CNC Lathes
- Experience working in a precision or aerospace environment
- Capable of reading engineering drawings
- Engineering apprenticeship or engineering qualification is beneficial but not essential
Syntech Recruitment Limited act as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment & Employment Business for temp / contract hires.