|Job title :||Composite Finisher|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2866_1658303811|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- 23 days + BH + overtime available
- Based close to Abingdon
Syntech are currently partnering with a prestigious composite business based in Oxfordshire, we are on the lookout for a talented Composite Finishers (gel coat repairs, trimming,, filing & polishing).
Composite Finisher Main Duties:
- Checking and identifying defects requiring rework.
- Repair to gel coat surfaces to remove imperfections/ joint lines from split mould tools.
- Polishing of gel coat surfaces to achieve high level of surface finish.
- Trimming of GRP components using air saws, routers and diamond cutting discs, if required.
- Sanding and finishing of cut edges using abrasives papers
- Maintain and promote high standards of workmanship.
- Assist in other areas of the manufacturing process as directed by the Team Leader for this section.
- Assist in the training of personnel including new production operatives as and when required.
Composite Finisher profile:
- Previous experience of finishing GRP or paint finishes/ detailing.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Good team player being able to work independently or as part of a team when necessary
- Abe to work to deadlines in a time conscious manner.
- Preferred, previous experience of working within the Marine industry or similar high quality driven industry
- A prestigious Composite business based in Oxfordshire.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.