|Job title :||Composite Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||BBBH2865_1658333515|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- 24 days + BH + overtime available
- Based close to Abingdon
Syntech are currently partnering with a prestigious composite business based in Oxfordshire, we are on the lookout for a talented Composite Technicians (Fitting, kitting and foam core) all dry layup and resin work.
- Responsible for the dry lay-up of fabric and reinforcement across a range of mould tools to ensure optimization of material kits and process is achieved.
- Responsible for the infusion of parts using silicon bag and RTM light processes, ensuring that process controls are adhered to.
- Ensure correct completion of component tracking information and other related documentation to enable batch tracking and traceability of all moulded components.
- Monitor and maintain all related tools and equipment in a safe and useable state, work with our facilities team to maintain records of tools and service interval schedules.
- Maintain production facility in a clean and orderly state, ensuring regular tidy up is carried out and workplace left clean at end of each shift.
Composite Technician profile:
Experience in dry up infusion and pre preg of moulding/part manufacture
Organised, self motivated, keen eye for detail and willing to learn
- A prestigious Composite business based in Oxfordshire.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.