|Job title :||Design Analyst|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Newbury, Berkshire|
|Salary :||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN1917_1581149948|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Salary Range: £35k to £45k per annum
Industry: Motorsport Manufacturing
World class manufacturer to the motorsport and Automotive world are looking for an analyst within the Design department to provide verification of company products through analysis, provide engineering solutions to support products and provide engineering support to the Design Office, Advanced Engineering Group and Manufacturing
.Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide day to day analytical support to the engineering group.
- Analyse transmission systems using both in-house and proprietary software.
- Undertake bearing analysis using in-house and proprietary software
- Undertake Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using ANSYS to support design verification.
- Undertake classical hand calculations to support design verification.
- Ensure work is documented and recorded in a consistent and repeatable manner.
- Manage and undertake component condition assessments and report findings.
- Develop simulation tools for transmission systems.
- Provide clear detailed reports for internal and external customers.
- Support and contribute to knowledge transfer activities.
- Establish, maintain and manage a strong working relationship with customers and suppliers.
- Undertake CAD modelling and drafting using Siemens NX CAD to company standards and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Structural analysis
- Transmission system analysis, e.g. Romax, MASTA, KISSsoft or Dontyne
- Analysis of rotating machinery
- Mathematical modelling and simulation; Gear design
- Bearing analysis
- Siemens NX or similar CAD system
- MatLab/ Simulink
- ANSYS Mechanical or similar FEA package
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.