|Job title :||EDM Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€35000 - €40000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2500_1626090134|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- €35k - €40k
- Overtime at 1.5x base rate
Syntech Recruitment are looking for a EDM Programmer for our sub contract SME client based out of Longford, Republic of Ireland. Working independently, you will be a skilled EDM programmer using Mitsubishi controls.
EDM Programmer Duties:
- Program Mitsubishi MX2400R (2019) and MV12004 (2021) EDM Machines
- Program using Mitsubishi controls
- Self inspect all parts using hand tools and visual
- Follow all H&S guidelines at all times
- Work from engineering drawings
EDM Programmer Profile:
- Proven experience of programming EDM machinery (Ideally with Mitsubishi controls)
- Work experience inside a sub-contract workshop would be beneficial.
- Able to work alone without help or supervision.
- Experience working in a Aerospace, Oil & Gas environment
A Sub-contract SME in Longford producing precision components for the Aerospace, Oil & Gas and General Engineering industries #
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch