|Job title :||HR Advisor|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2616_1637578376|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- 37.5 hours a week - 0930 to 1730
- Salary £29,000 to £32,000 per year
- Health cash plan and wellbeing benefit
- Hybrid Working - Based out of Basingstoke when in the office
Do you want to work for a leading HR Consultancy providing flexible HR services that support the growth and success of the businesses we work with? If so, then please apply right away.
The team is made up of talented professionals, who are highly skilled, motivated, and dedicated. We are incredibly proud of our people, the team make the company what it is and all continuously strive to exceed customer expectations and provide expert HR support.
CIPD qualified full-time HR Advisor to work with us from our Basingstoke office.
You will have a wealth of HR generalist experience and excellent interpersonal skills which you will use to advise our clients on the correct course of action to take. Advice will cover the full range of HR topics including recruitment, engagement, performance management, disciplinary, grievance, investigations, redundancies, settlement agreements, and post termination discussions.
You will advise clients directly by phone, email and with written communications as well as supporting our HR consultants with project work. The HR Advisor role manages a busy workload, supporting numerous clients and prioritising tasks as new work arises so excellent time management and the ability to manage your own workload are essential.
Our Ideal candidate will be:
- You will have at least CIPD level 5 qualification
- Experienced HR generalist
- Strong on disciplinary & grievance knowledge
- Experience of working as a HR Advisor supporting a number of different functions or line managers.
- Robust in their understanding of current employment legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with our clients
- Administration experience of different sized payrolls
- Knowledge of HR systems (Breathe HR, People HR)
- A team player who recognises the importance of working together
- Accurate with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communications skills which are easy to understand both verbally and in writing
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch