|Job title :||Logistics Operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£18000.00 - £21000 per annum + pension +bonus + health + sick pay+OT|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2635X_1641836530|
|Contact name :||Scott Anda|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: £18-21k (DOE)
Overtime: Lots of overtime available paid at time and a half (£15-16 per hour) - overtime usually done in the morning (7am - 8am)
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm Mon to Thurs & 8am - 12noon Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Additional Info: Overtime paid at 1.5x, Onsite Parking, impressive pension scheme, 25 days holiday, Life Assurance
Stores Person needed (x3) to join a globally recognisable engineering and manufacturing business based in Uxbridge.
As a Stores Person you will be assisting the with general stores and packing duties including operating forklifts.
The daily duties of a Stores Person include:
- Packing and labelling parts
- Prepare parts for shipping
- Checking batch numbers, volume and part descriptions on in-house computer system
- Ensure parts are packaged with correct packaging material according to instructions
- Picking and issuing material, good and stock to other internal departments
- Moving goods throughout the facility using counterbalance forklifts, electric pallet stacker and scissor lifts (Training provided)
- Cutting material to size using a saw machine (Training provided)
The Profile of a successful Stores Person:
- Prior experience with stores and packing duties within a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Computer literate, confident with Word and Excel
- Ability to understand and follow instructions effectively
- A desire to learn additional skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Has the drive to perform a task to completion
- A globally recognised engineering and manufacturing business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
For any additional information get in touch