|Job title :||Maintenance Electrician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€42000.00 - €46000 per annum + OT + PENSION + 23 days|
|Start date :||Permanent|
|Job Reference :||SYN2403_1617704844|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Monday-Thursday 07:30 am- 4 pm
Friday 07:30 am - 3 pm
23 days + bank holidays
Minimum call out paid is 4 hours
Standard Rate € 30-31 ph
After 12 midnight: € 41 ph
Sundays and bank holidays: € 41 ph
Our client is all about personal development and have active training in places such as as MEWP, First Aid, Manual Handling, Safe Pass and will also fund professional training relating to your discipline.
- To execute maintenance activities on electrical equipment including instrumentation, PLC's, Variable Speed Drives ensuring safe, reliable plant.
- Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO maintenance system.
- Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded by the maintenance team on the MAXIMO maintenance system
- Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Monitoring and record the use and the of spare parts
- Be active in Identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects.
· Time served Electrician with QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft - Electrical or equivalent.
· High-level diagnostic and problem solving skills in an industrial environment.
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical process plant and associated maintenance activities with the wastewater industry.
· 5 years' experience in an industrial environment
· Knowledge of Alan Bradley PLC's, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet & Profibus communications protocols.
· Knowledge of ABB Variable Speed Drives.
· Knowledge and understanding of ATEX zoned areas
· Familiar with SCADA process control systems for process and fault diagnosis.
· Understand and be highly proficient in information systems, e.g. Email, Microsoft Office, etc.
· Demonstrate detailed understanding of H&S statutory requirements, responsibilities and obligations.
- Multi-national engineering firm in County Dublin.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch