|Job title :||Manual Grinder|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary :||£11 - £15 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2164_1580665626|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- £11 - £15ph
- Several shifts available
- High precision Aerospace work
- 40 hours a week + OT available
We are currently looking for a Toolroom grinder for our engineering sub-contract machine shop client in Birmingham, Midlands.
Working within the toolroom, you will be working with Jones & Shipman grinders to work on high precision, aerospace components. You will also have the chance to work on manual mills and lathes while working in the tool room cell.
These responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following:
- Adhering to safety regulations and procedures
- High quality surface/cylindrical/ universal grinding for Aerospace components
- Self-inspection of all components using Hand tools such as Vernier's and caliper's
- Working with the Team leader to improve production
- Undertaking training when required.
- Fully skilled in Surface /Cylindrical / Universal grinding
- Experience working in a precision or aerospace environment
- Capable of reading engineering drawings to complete all work to the highest standard
- Engineering apprenticeship or engineering qualification is beneficial but not essential
Syntech Recruitment Limited act as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment & Employment Business for temp / contract hires.