|Job title :||Manual Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£13 - £16 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2570A_1637227036|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
£13ph - £16ph
Overtime available at 1.3x basic
We have a position available for an all-round Manual Turner to join a well-established machining company based near Basingstoke. This role will require the successful Manual Turner to carry out turning via a Colchester & Harrdinge lathe and also be willing to work operate XYZ CNC lathe.
- Produce parts on manual lathe
- Deburring and self-inspection
- Completing self inspection of components
- Cutting material
- Operating XYZ CNC Lathe
- Manual machining experience
- Good all-round toolroom experience
- Material cutting experience
- CNC Operating (desirable as training will be provided)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this position.