|Job title :||Mechanical Assembler|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£10.50 - £12.50 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2350_1609151972|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Between £10.50 to £12.50p/h
- Excellent benefits
- Location: Near Gerrards Cross
- 37 hour week (Mon to Thurs 8.00 - 17.00 and Fri 8.00 - 12.00)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
A well renowned client of ours is seeking multiple mechanical assemblers to join a very busy assembly team in making a variety of complex sub-assemblies.
Working to engineering drawings and using a variety of handheld tools, adhesives and assembly techniques to ensure product quality is perfect every time.
Workshop Technician Responsibilities:
- Working with accuracy to engineering diagrams and build plans
- Following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Using a variety of handheld tools to assemble components
- Completing complex assemblies using handheld assembly/fitting tools and adhesives (Loctite, Araldite, etc)
- Testing and inspecting the quality of your own work and performing quality checks
- Use SAP to record your work
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Able to interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Basic computing skills, ideally MRP or ERP use (Particularly SAP)
- Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Previous experience with workshop tools and equipment (Rivet presses, torque wrenches, drills)
- At least 2 years of mechanical assembly experience
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch