|Job title :
|Contract type :
|£33000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
- Up to £38,500 per annum
- Mon - Thurs 8am to 4:45pm, Friday 8am - 12pm
- Based near Watlington, Oxfordshire
Benefits include; 25 days holiday + BH, 9% non-contributory pension, free parking, health care plan, annual bonus paid out on OT
Syntech are searching for an experienced NDT Radiographer for a world class aerospace client of ours based near Watlington, Oxfordshire. This is a truly varied role working for a market leading client.
NDT Radiographer Duties
- Taking part in Veeco (Leak Testing), measuring how fast helium escapes from metal containers
- Part marking of relevant test data onto containers
- Working in the X-Ray department - shooting viewing and interpreting digital x-ray images of assembled containers
- Provide input to Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Explosive safety etc
- Assist with Continuous Improvement
- Complete all required documents to required standards
NDT Radiographer Profile
- Level 2 in Radiography is an essential for this position (ASNT II Radiography)
- Previous NDT experience within a manufacturing environment
- Solid understanding of engineering drawings
- Must be computer literate
- Fluent English to be able to understand and fill out documentations
- A very well-known and highly respected aerospace engineering business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.