|Job title :||Night Shift CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£17 - £21 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2348_1605235078|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Miller (Night Shift)
Location: West Berkshire
Salary: £17 - £21p/h (including shift uplift)
Hours: 7pm to 7am Monday
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits include: Private healthcare, premium rate overtime, relocation assistance, life assurance and free on-site parking
An exceptionally busy manufacturing business in West Berkshire is seeking an additional CNC Miller to add to their very talented night shift team.
To be a successful CNC Miller on the night shift, you must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
The responsibilities of a CNC Miller:
- Setting and operating a variety of 3 and 4 axis CNC Mills (Hitachi-Seiki, Mori-Seiki and Matsuura)
- Using Fanuc controls to set, operate and edit programmes
- Performing self-inspection using handheld inspection tools (verniers, calipers, micrometers etc)
The profile of a successful CNC Miller on the night shift:
- Used to machining at tight tolerances to produce either aerospace or motorsport quality components
- Familiar with self inspection tools and techniques
- Capable of setting, operating and editing using fanuc controls
- Prior use of either Edgecam, Unigraphics (NX) or an alternative CAM software
- Experience with Vericut software (desirable)
Well established Motorsport OEM business specialising in race spec products.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch