|Job title :||Part Marker|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£10 - £11.50 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2380_1610379070|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Between £10.00 to £11.50p/h
- Excellent benefits
- Location: Near Gerrards Cross (UB9)
- 37 hour week (Mon to Thurs 8.00 - 17.00 and Fri 8.00 - 12.00)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
A well renowned client of ours is seeking a technician with Part Marking experience to assist in their manufacturing process.
Working alongside technicians and assemblers, you will be responsible for the identification, traceability and packaging of components in the assembly area via marking, labelling and packing of parts.
Part Marker Responsibilities:
- Identifying key information from engineering drawings and works instructions
- Marking parts with appropriate serial numbers
- Accurately packing and labelling of parts
- Using a computer system (SAP) to trace serial numbers and match parts with certificates and documentation where appropriate
- Inspecting the quality of your own work and applying an inspection stamp
- Handling materials and components in a safe manner when packaging and storing
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Able to interpret technical drawings and work instructions
- Basic computing skills
- Experience with part marking or laser etching techniques
- Good hand to eye coordination and manual handling
- Previous packing experience withing a production / engineering environment
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch