|Job title :||Product Support Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Up to £45000 per annum + pension + bonus + health + sick pay|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2643A_1642348309|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Product Support Engineer
Location: Woking, Surrey
Hours: 40 per week (8am - 4:30pm)
Overall Package includes - Production bonus (approx. 6%) + pension + BUPA + 24 days holiday (+ BH) ++
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Product Specialist / Software Engineer join a world-renowned Manufacturing client based in Woking. While primarily technical, this role contributes directly to sales and business development disciplines. The position would suit a software engineer / applications engineer / sales engineer looking for a more varied role.
Software Engineer / Product Specialist responsibilities:
- Interface with, install and trial third party software;
- Identify, test and verify third-party accessories such as cameras, input devices etc. that may be used with DRV;
- Liaise with design team for support and testing of product variants and prototypes;
- Provide tech support to the global team in identifying relevant markets and specific applications for the DRV;
- Assist with product demonstrations internally and externally (Customer demos/Trade shows), UK and international;
- Prepare equipment, software and tools for product demonstrations;
- Oversee the dispatch of equipment for external demonstrations;
- Software Engineer / Applications Engineer / Pre-sales Engineer (or similar);
o Capabilities acquired through experience, apprenticeship, degree, or similar.
- Understanding broad concepts of computer rendering;
- Basic understanding of software programming;
- Experience (professional or academic) with issue tracking / planning tool(s) (e.g. JIRA, Trello or similar);
- Hands on approach to testing/configuring hardware and software;
- Customer facing experience in either a technical support or technical sales role;
- Ability to pre-empt problems through thorough planning;
- Good computer skills including Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel;
A modern, high technology manufacturing business with their own product range and a state-of-the art engineering facility.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch