|Job title :||Production Engineer (NPI)|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2594_1635335522|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Production Engineer (NPI)
Salary upto £55k
A great opportunity for an experienced Production Engineer to join a world class manufacturing company. The role will report directly to the Production Engineering Manager, and working alongside the Design, CAM Programming & manufacturing teams.
.1. To support the Production Engineering team and interface with associated functions to deliver multiply Production programmes.
2. Creating and updating manufacturing routing and structures.
3. Support New production Introduction (NPI) both from a Design for Manufacture (DFM) perspective and operational performance.
4. Design and implement jigs and fixtures for manufacturing operations.
5. Create detailed 3D Models and 2D drawings. (BS8888)
6. Lead Design for manufacture (DFM) reviews on components alongside Design and Productions teams.
7. Support the business improvement plans with lean techniques e.g., PFMEA, DFMEA, DMIAC
8. Create and update company work instructions / standards SOP's.
9. Lead Make vs Buy exercises, evaluating most cost-effective option.
10. Evaluate customer drawings for manufacturability, cost, and delivery targets.
Educated to HNC/HND Level.
Knowledge of Manufacture techniques and processes.
A good understanding of ERP, MRP and Manufacturing planning techniques.
3D modelling, 2D drafting for manufacturing / production. (CAD/CAM)
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.