|Job title :||Production Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Up to £53000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2301_1602162649|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Talented & driven Production Manager required to lead a team of skilled engineers in a precision manufacturing SME in Clare, Republic of Ireland. The successful Production Manager will need to have a firm understanding of a subcontract machining environment.
Production Manager Duties:
- Manage day to day KPI's within the production environment
- Ensuring Lead times are met
- Job scheduling, production performance & man management
- Promote and lead continuous improvement plans and best practices
- Process driven with the ability to troubleshoot
- Must have a thorough understanding of subcontract machining
- Be a clear, concise and confident leader.
- Understand how SME's operate and take a flexible approach to leading the team.
- Background from a Sub con machining facility
- Be commercially astute
- Demonstrable experience with KPI implementation
- Be a proven trouble-shooter
- Process and LEAN / Continuous improvement driven
- Degree educated or time served engineer who has progressed into a leadership role.
- Well established, super high-quality precision engineering business providing engineering and manufacturing solutions predominately to the medical oil gas and Aero markets
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch