|Job title :||Shipping Clerk|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Start date :||November 2021|
|Job Reference :||SYN2585_1634720015|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday (normal days)
Job Type: Permanent
Syntech Recruitment are searching for a Shipping Clerk to join a highly regarded and innovative Robotics and Automation specialist business in Farnborough, Hampshire.
The responsibilities of the successful Shipping Clerk:
* Answering Goods-In door in a timely manner to receive in daily deliveries from shippers.
* Ensuring goods are correctly receipted onto the system and moved to appropriate storage locations.
* Communicate with all areas of the business.
* Determining methods and costs of shipping to the UK and overseas, getting authorisation, booking online and affixing shipping labels
* Preparing and printing shipping labels and export invoices corresponding to shipping needs, working with shippers to prepare for Customs clearance overseas
* Knowledge of airfreight import / export is ideal, but training is available
* Packing, wrapping and palletising.
* Keeping working area free from hazards as per the company's health and safety policy.
* Transport components to local suppliers for processing, then collect items and book them into stock.
The profile of a successful Shipping Clerk:
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Be self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
* Prioritising and managing daily workload.
* Attention to detail. * Good interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communicator.
* This role requires high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch