|Job title :||Stores Cell Leader|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Uxbridge, London|
|Salary :||£33000.00 - £40000 per annum + plus excellent benefits|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2086_1577785701|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Stores Cell Leader
- £35k - £40k
- 25 days holiday + bh
- Half day Friday
We have an immediate opening for an experienced industry leading Manufacturing company working out of our client's site near Uxbridge the successful candidate will supervise a team of operators and ensure that output/production targets are achieved through efficient deployment of people and machine capacity.
- To supervise a team of operators and ensure that output/production targets are achieved through efficient deployment of people and machine capacity.
- Ensure that deliveries are made in accordance with the production schedule, Standard Operating Procedures and H&S requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement activities 5 "S" etc.
- Plan, monitor and allocate work as per production job packs & delivery requests and maximise the output with effective utilization of the department's personnel.
- Communicate and monitor team performance against KPI/metrics, e.g. shortages, deliveries and priorities on a daily basis.
- Investigation of the causes of poor productivity and implementation of action plans to address them.
- Providing progress updates at regular weekly departmental meetings answering queries from internal departments and line management
- People Management
- Monitoring of sick absence and attendance
- Completion of appraisals and Training plans
- Developing a skills matrix for their team
- Conducting and arranging training on the job for members of the team
- Recruitment of team members as required
- Handing employee disputes
- Conducting risk assessments in accordance with the H&S plan
- Ensure compliance with all relevant SSOW's and SOP's and that all necessary records and logs are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Initiating and participating in 5 "S" and other improvement activities.
- Ensure all relevant Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times including conducting Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Undertake any other duties as required
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of managing people.
- Experience of working in a stores / manufacturing environment
Specific Technical Skills
- Good Computing skills - emails. SAP or equivalent
- Due to the hands on nature of the role experience in working within a Stores environment is an advantage
- Numerical ability - interpreting graphs, percentages, analysing trend data
- Knowledge of company products
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.