|Job title :||Stores Manager|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2864_1658250203|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- 23 days + BH + overtime available
- Based close to Abingdon
Syntech are currently partnering with a prestigious composite business based in Oxfordshire,
As part of our next phase of recruitment to support our partners site in Oxfordshire we are now looking for an experienced Stores Manager to oversee the receipt, issue and management of materials in support of Production targets. The appointee is also responsible for all stock being held in a usable and secure state adopting good housekeeping practises.
Stores/Warehouse Manager duties:
Manages the Goods inwards, Stores and Stock Control functions to ensure:
Responsible for the accurate receipt of raw materials and finished products, including quantity and quality. In the event of rejects, liaison with the company's vendors and produce the relevant documentation.
- Proper location and storage of all incoming material and finished products.
- Responsible for the preparation, accuracy and issue of kits to the production line in support of the Production Schedule.
- The continuous audit of all stock by periodic cycle counting.
- Responsible for the timely despatch of Aftersales components and added value products.
- Maintain raw material stores and goods inwards/despatch area in a clean and tidy state.
- Highlight any stock irregularities including slow moving / obsolescence to the Purchasing Director.
- Responsible for materials handling equipment within the Stores performing regular checks.
- Responsible for the security of goods inwards and stores.
- Manage the company's annual stock take to ensure that a smooth and satisfactory count takes place.
- Liaise and meet with the Production Manager in attainment of Production Targets.
- Undertakes problem solving and other tasks as directed by the Purchasing Director.
- Assists in the planning of the company's storage facilities for the current and future needs of the business.
- Trains staff when necessary.
- Ensures strict adherence and implementation of FIFO. Paying particular attention to the product life cycle by rotation of battery products, adhesives, and general consumable.
Stores / Warehouse Manager Profile:
- The successful Warehouse Manager must be computer literate and be able to use Excel, Word, etc with experience of using a MRP/ERP system advantageous
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Extensive experience of stockroom procedures from within the manufacturing sector
- A prestigious Composite business based in Oxfordshire.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.