|Job title :||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||Up to £18k basic + commission|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYNTRC0220|
|Contact name :||Nick Biddle|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
We are looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team based in Camberley town centre. A Trainee Recruiter's role is varied and fast-paced, has
great earning potential and the opportunity for rapid career progression for anyone who is motivated and keen to learn.
You will be working alongside a team of consultants and experienced managers who will offer you a great level of
coaching and support – ideal if you’re looking to kick start your career in recruitment.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will have key accountability for the following:
• Speaking to candidates and clients on regular basis
• Researching CV’s
• Writing and placing advertisements on the company
website, and other internet sites
• Searching and shortlisting candidates
• Sourcing client leads
• Managing advert response and matching candidates to
• Telephone interviewing candidates
• Preparing candidate CVs and profiles for submission
• Building the Client and Candidate database
• Arranging interviews for candidates
Salary, Hours and Benefits
• Up to £18k basic salary to start
• Uncapped commission
• Holiday entitlement that increases with service
• Relaxed dress code
• Town Centre location close to transport links
• Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and
Skills & Knowledge for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Excellent telephone manner
• Clear communicator
• Good IT skills (Microsoft packages)
• Team player
• Ability to work in demanding and very fast paced environment
If you have all of the above competencies and an unwavering belief in your ability to hit
targets, then we want to hear from you.
Click ‘Apply’ today!
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
By applying to this position, you are confirming that you consent to the retention of your
personal data Any data you supply will be only used for recruitment purposes
available on our website. It will be treated as confidential, and will not be
transferred to any third party, or to any other jurisdiction without your
consent. We may like to keep your details to contact you again if a similar
vacancy arises. We will not hold any
data for any longer than is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations and will
remove any data at your written request.