|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€17 - €24 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2304D_1655292195|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Location: West of Ireland
Salary: 18-24 euro per hour
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: 25 days plus public holidays
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Turner within a well-established and busy machine shop in the West of Ireland.
This CNC Turner vacancy has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience programming with Fanuc..
CNC Turner responsibilities:
- CNC Programming (Fanuc/Hurco)
- Using hand held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Running Doosan & Miyano lathes through production
- You will be an experienced CNC Turner (Fanuc ideally)
- Able to program using Fanuc controls
- Previous experience working to Aerospace/Medical standards
Well established AS9100/ISO9001 accredited business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Medical and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch