|Job title :||Design Engineer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£32000 - £38000 per annum + OT + PENSION + 5 weeks holiday|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2227_1597763915|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- £32-38k DOE
- Highly competitive salary package
- World Class Design & Manufacturing provider
- Leading activities to support Engineering & Operations
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Design Engineer to work for one of the UK's most respected manufacturing businesses based on the coast of Kent.
Purpose of the Design Engineer:
To design, develop and deliver commercial product solutions whilst providing customer service excellence across product development delivery.
Key Responsibilities of a Design Engineer:
Designs, verifies, prepares and maintains detailed technical design drawings, schematics or specifications using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and Microsoft software packages (Excel, Word etc) ready for manufacture.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Engineering qualification e.g. HND/HNC/Degree
- Proven experience in a Development Engineer role
- Knowledge of mechanical design principles
- 3D CAD experience (SolidEdge 3D CAD, FMEA Packages, PM tools e.g. MS Project
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.