|Job title :||General operative|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€35000.00 - €37000.00 per annum + PENSION + OVERTIME|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2375_1609933060|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Monday-Friday (39 hours per week)
23 days + bank holidays
Syntech are looking for an experienced general operative to join a leading engineering business who serve into caries sectors including water, industrial and commercial based out of a facility in Dublin with minimal site work potentially needed throughout the year. The successful general operative will have the ability to carry out various work including basic maintenance of machinery, fabrication and assembly. Our client is all about culture and support so if you are someone who strives to work in an environment where you will be valued and appreciated then this is the place for you.
General operative Responsibilities
- Maintenance of equipment necessary for plant operation
- Working at height and confined spaces
- Assisting in offloading of deliveries, transport across site and lifting duties.
- Preparing and providing reports
- Ensuring required materials are available
- Ensuring required resources are available
- Experience in operation, maintenance and construction or water treatment plants would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Safe Pass, Confined Space Training
- Multi-national engineering firm in County Dublin.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch