|Job title :||Injection Mould Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Wokingham, Berkshire|
|Salary :||£27000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2118_1583406493|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Injection Mould Technician
- Mon - Fri 08:30 am - 5:00pm
- Pharma Manufacturing business
We currently have a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic Injection Mould Technician to work for our Pharma Manufacturing business based near Wokingham.
To set moulding machines working under the direct supervision of the Supervisor / Manager. To ensure the smooth running of the production process and guarantee that all products are produced to the stated specifications.
- To set the correct tool into the moulding machine as required
- To set machine controls to regulate temperature, moulding pressure and cycle time according to the specification/procedures for each job card
- To ensure the correct raw materials are added to the hopper and then commence production.
- To remove First Off for each job and take to the Administrator with the Job Card for processing and issue of correct raw materials.
- When the job is finished to remove the Last Off and store with the tooling in the correct racking. Give the completed job card to the administrator for completion.
- To report any problems, breakdowns, staffing issues etc. to the General Manager or Administrator in a timely fashion.
- To ensure that good housekeeping is maintained at all times.
- Minimum 2 years working in a manufacturing environment, ideally from a plastics background.
- Experience working on Demag injection mould machines would be advantageous.
- Confidently able to set and operate injection mould machines and be fully aware of all H&S.
PERSONAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise within strict deadlines
- Excellent team worker, with the ability and self-discipline to work alone effectively
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Maintains a professional attitude, keeps calm and controlled
- Confident working in a demanding and pressurised environment
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to change
- Proactive decision making and problem solving skills
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.