|Job title :||Junior Fitter|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£12.00 - £12.50 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2841A_1655998161|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- £12ph - £13ph
- Camberley based
- 5x overtime
Syntech Recruitment are searching for a Junior Fitter for our client based out of Camberley. Working in a small workshop of 5 engineers, you will be tasked with multiple roles with lots of training provided.
If you are looking for a long standing career within a good, small business who value training - please apply now!
Junior Fitter Duties:
- Assemble components using various hand tools
- Follow drawings to complete assemblies
- Work on-site when required
- Help out in other departments as per business needs
Junior Fitter Profile:
- 1+ years experience working with hand held tools
- Keen attitude to learning
- Driving license essential
- Flexible to travel when required
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this position.