|Job title :||Mechanical Maintenance Assistant|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2588_1637147399|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Mechanical Maintenance Assistant
- Erith, Kent
- Hours: 7am to 4pm and a 2:45pm Friday early finish
We have the ability to take on a total of 3 Maintenance assistants due to recent and rapid growth.
This position is engineering based and would suit candidates who have a background in a manual work environment such as; construction, roofing, maintenance, scaffolding, vehicle repair, mechanics and have an interest in engineering.
Full training will be provided!
Your daily tasks and duties as a Maintenance Assistant:
· Using a counterbalance forklift to load and unload vans
· Follow works instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Performing both mechanical repair and mechanical assembly work
· Maintaining, repairing and overhauling parts
· Working with a variety of engineering hand tools
· Adhere to the appropriate health and safety standards at all times.
· Sanding down and spray painting components
The traits, experience and knowledge required as a Maintenance Assistant
· A background in a manual working environment (ie, construction, roofing, maintenance, scaffolding, vehicle repair, mechanics)
· Experience using manual hand tools including: Wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
· Willingness to learn new skills
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm
· Great Communication
· Excellent Organisational skills
· Faultless Time keeping & Time Management
· Good Technical ability and manual dexterity
· Ideally some prior exposure to an engineering environment (either electrical, electromechanical or mechanical)
· A desire to learn how to operate a counterbalance forklift (full training will be provided)
For any additional information get in touch