|Job title :||Paint Prepper|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Gerrards Cross|
|Salary :||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + OVERTIME|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2376_1633464642|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- £22 - £24k doe
- 9% non - contributory pension
- O/T available at time and on half
- Early Friday Finish
Urgent vacancy for a Paint shop finishing operative in Middlesex.
You will mask and unmask detail components in preparation for paint spraying.
Paint Prepper Duties:
- Mask and unmask detail components in preparation for paint spraying
- Mask up components & larger assemblies (e.g. assembly structures, seat pans etc) to drawings/specifications using tapes, plastic plugs and bungs as required.
- Attach components to jigging racks
- After paint spraying unmask components checking paint surfaces for damage removing all tapes, plugs and bungs with scalpels and probes and touching in areas as required.
- Ensure tooling system is maintained by filing and checking of kits
- Able to read technical drawings
- Manufacturing background would be ideal
- Basic Computer skills
- Use of basic hand tools
- Experience of intricate masking and un-masking of components
The ideal applicant will have previous experience in a Manufacturing background and be able to read technical drawings and specifications.
A well-established Aerospace / manufacturing business near Uxbridge, Middlesex.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch