|Job title :||Quality Inspector|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2574_1633682034|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hours: Monday - Friday, Days
Syntech Recruitment are currently recruiting for a bespoke SME client of ours in county Waterford, Ireland. The successful inspector will ideally come from a CNC Machining background and have a thorough understanding of hand held inspection equipment (Vernier, Mic's, gauges etc) and ideally have some knowledge around shadowgraph's and FAI's. This vacancy would suit a machinist looking to move into inspection.
What do we need from you:
- You will need be confident in your ability to inspect CNC machined parts
- Extensive hand held inspection equipment experience
- Be a real team player and understand you may have to get involved in other areas of the shop floor (setting a CNC machine if the need arises)
What you will get from our client:
- Autonomy in your position
- Support, guidance, and the opportunity to use an array of skills
- Fantastic working environment.
- Bespoke SME business based in county Waterford.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch