|Job title :||Recruitment Consultants|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Year 1 OTE, uncapped commission|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2652b_1641815271|
|Contact name :||Nick Biddle|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
No cold calling!!
Syntech Recruitment is a well-established Recruitment company in Camberley, operating within the Engineering, Manufacturing and Aerospace sectors. We supply high calibre contract and permanent staff to our clients throughout the UK and Europe.
The past few years have been crazy busy and, as a consequence we have a number of opportunities for Trainee Recruiters to join the team.
You will be given a comprehensive training program and have a mentor by your side for the first few weeks. You will work closely with the team to co-ordinate and manage jobseekers through the recruitment process.
Responsibilities of a Recruiter
- Build long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Recognize and strive to meet client's hiring needs
- Create and implement recruiting strategies
- Create and post job advertisements
- Search for potential candidates using hiring databases and social media
- Assess candidate applications
- Screen applicants before the interviewing process
- Match applicants to job positions
- Provide client leads for the business development team
Essential experience / skills required
- Experience working within a sales environment, preferably Recruitment (any sector will be considered)
- Proven track record of constantly achieving or exceeding targets
- Ability to account manage/ build successful relationships
- Possess excellent customer service and sales skills
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a hunger to earn excellent money
- Be outgoing, friendly, focused, and hard working
- Able to make reasonable decisions and priorities
- Be well organized and have excellent time -management skills
What's in it for you?
- Generous basic + Excellent uncapped commission and high OTE
- Target based rewards & Top Biller Incentive
- 20 days Holiday entitlement that increases with service + bank holidays of course
- Relaxed dress code
- Hybrid Office/Home working
- Early Friday finish
- Structured and ongoing training and development
- Genuine career path - we are looking for future Team leaders / Managers
- Town Centre office location
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion
The interview process will consist of a brief MS Teams chat and then we will invite the successful applicants through to a face to face interview in our COVID secure office in Camberley.