|Job title :||Sales Co-ordinator|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Waterford, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€28000 - €31000 per annum + Bonus scheme|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2534_1629449610|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Syntech are looking for a talented Sales Co-ordinator to join a globally recognised Engineering business located in Waterford. As the sales co-ordinator you will be tasked with leading various sales activities, to succeed in this position you will need to have (ideally) a background within engineering and/or manufacturing (candidates that show great aptitude from other industries will be considered).
Sales Co-ordinator duties:
- Manage relationships with international clients and key accounts and reporting.
- Taking ownership of specific customer requests and ensuring those requirements are executed throughout the organisation.
- Coordinating with production and shipping regarding customer orders/shipments.
- Preparing quotations and price lists for standard and made-to-order products.
- Entering customer orders accurately to the production and supply chain system Process all sales orders and related information.
- Act as focal point between customers, sales team, engineering, and production
- to ensure that all customer queries and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Preparing datasheets and promotional catalogues for customers.
- Prepare complete documentation and paperwork for global shipments.
- Coordinate freight and logistics companies to fit with collection schedules.
- Comply with standard operating procedures and work systems.
- Liaise with production, sales, quality, and senior management regarding
- customer service and sales performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering qualification
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- Knowledge of functions within a customer service department.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- Competent in using CRM programmes.
- Working knowledge within a manufacturing/engineering environment (ideally)
- Full clean driving license
- Globally recognised Engineering/Manufacturing business based in Waterford, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch