|Job title :||Maintenance Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£40000 - £48000 per annum + BONUS + PENSION + overtime|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2372- Feb_1617704536|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Up to £48k (including shift uplift)
- 25 Days holiday + b/h
- 10pm - 6am Monday - Thursday & 10pm - 3am Friday (39 hours)
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
Our client, an industry leading manufacturing business based close to Newbury, Berkshire are currently looking for a highly committed, talented and experienced Maintenance Engineer / Fitter. The successful maintenance engineer / fitter will have extensive repair and maintenance experience on production machinery.
Reporting into the Toolroom Supervisor you will be tasked with maintaining all production tooling.
Maintenance Engineer duties:
- Carry out repair and maintenance on various press tools
- Adhere to the strict health and safety of an ISO accredited facility
- Be a strong communicator with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Mentor apprentices and work along side highly skilled engineers
- Ensuring maintenance records are correctly maintained and regularly updated
Required experience / qualification
- Time served ideally (not essential)
- Read and understand Engineering drawings
- Production machinery maintenance (repair, build maintenance, PPM, etc)
- Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Ideally come from a high-volume production environment
- Manual machining and general toolroom knowledge would be beneficial
**The successful applicant must be willing to work on a shift basis (as stated above) **
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.